5/03/2012

Why?

I started blogging a year ago.

I wanted to have a tiny corner in that vast universe we call the Internet where I could simply post my thoughts, observations and reactions. Initially, I had no framework or a list of topics I would blog about. But overtime, with gentle nudging from friends and readers, I found myself commenting mostly on political and economic issues.

I have no problem with that as I am a news junkie and I have contrarian views that I don't mind sharing with a tiny group of people. However, after a full year of "serious" commentary, I realized that I have been editing myself and avoiding "lighter" topics.

Hence, this blog. Ostensibly for lighter topics.

I have no fixed plans. I may post a recipe, the picture of a homeless man, comment on a meal I had and vent my frustration with countless idiosyncrasies you struggle with everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment